Power Outages: Southern New England Active Outages Map & Database
Area Power Outages Information
National Grid offers the following tips for customers to minimize inconvenience and maximize safety in the event that storm-related power outages occur.
National Grid customers who experience an outage should call 1-800-465-1212 to expedite restoration.
- Eversource (previously Nstar) customers, report outages to 1-800-592-2000.
- For customers of the Pascoag Utility District, report at outage by calling 401-568-6222.
- People who depend on electricity-powered life support equipment, such as a respirator, should let National Grid know. To register as a life support customer, call the company’s New England Customer Service Center at 1-800-322-3223.
- Never touch downed power lines, and always assume that any fallen lines are live electricity wires. If you see one, report it immediately to National Grid or your local emergency response organization.
- Power problems can sometimes interrupt public water supply systems or disable well pumps, so it’s an especially good idea to keep a supply of bottled drinking water handy, as well as some canned food.
- Check on elderly family members, neighbors and others who may need assistance during an outage period.
- What's your responsibility in a power outage»
For more important information to keep your family safe, visit our Power Outage Safety Guide.
TAMPA (WFLA) — If you love Marvel movies and having a little extra spending money, we found a dream job for you.Read More » Don't Miss
The Keto Diet has been around for centuries but recently has gained popularity again. There are some common mistakes you want to avoid if you plan to follow a Keto Diet.Read More » Health
Petco has a policy that says "all leashed pets are welcome" and one Texas man decided to put that to the ultimate test.Read More » Don't Miss
TAMPA (WFLA) — A new bill making its way through the Florida Senate would punish owners who leave their dogs behind when a hurricane threatens the state.Read More » US and World