BAHAMAS (WFLA) — Ominous cell phone video taken from an island in the Atlantic shows Hurricane Dorian’s arrival in the Bahamas.
The video was shared on Facebook by Visit Green Turtle Cay, a tourism company for the island in the Bahamas.
The 1 p.m. update by the National Hurricane Center said Hurricane Dorian has reached maximum winds near 180 mph with gusts over 220 mph.
- Tropical Storm Bertha forms off the South Carolina coast
- Tracking the Tropics: First named Atlantic storm of 2020 could form in coming days
- Tracking the Tropics: Subtropical storm likely to develop in Atlantic this weekend
- Tornado spawned Tropical Storm Nestor damages Florida homes
- Tropical Storm Nestor forms, threatening US Gulf Coast