EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – In this edition of 12 Responds, Tim White answers a viewer’s question about whether nursing homes can count the stimulus check as income, and retain it.
- 12 Responds: Submit a question
Recent episodes of 12 Responds:
- Where can I find a list of cases by nursing home?
- Do I have to quarantine after shopping over the border?
- Stimulus check was sent to wrong account, now what?
- Getting stimulus check for those who don’t file taxes
- Why wasn’t the $600 unemployment bump retroactive?
- Are grocery story workers required to wear a mask?
- Treasurer Magaziner on small businesses hit hard
- Answers on the $600 unemployment bump, DLT wait times, applying in Mass.
- How to ensure you get the 13-week unemployment extension
- Out of work in RI due to COVID-19? Here’s what you’re eligible for
- Here’s how the expanded federal unemployment benefits work
- Here’s how your federal coronavirus tax rebate check will work
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- Stopgap bill to prevent shutdown held up over farm funding
- 3 COVID-19 cases force dozens of sorority, fraternity members at URI to quarantine
- As PC deals with COVID-19 outbreak, state urges others in the area to get tested
- CDC reverses course, says people without symptoms should be tested
- RI reports 124 new COVID-19 cases amid outbreak at Providence College