QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Does the stimulus rebate check have to be repaid?
- For those on Social Security, how will they get the money?
- Is the rebate check taxed?
EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – In this episode of 12 Responds, Target 12 investigator Tim White connects with people via video chat and phone calls to answer their questions sent into “12 Responds” about the stimulus.
- 12 Responds: Submit a question
Recent episodes of 12 Responds:
- Do I have to quarantine after shopping over the border?
- Stimulus check was sent to wrong account, now what?
- Getting stimulus check for those who don’t file taxes
- Why wasn’t the $600 unemployment bump retroactive?
- Are grocery story workers required to wear a mask?
- Treasurer Magaziner on small businesses hit hard
- Answers on the $600 unemployment bump, DLT wait times, applying in Mass.
- How to ensure you get the 13-week unemployment extension
- Out of work in RI due to COVID-19? Here’s what you’re eligible for
- Here’s how the expanded federal unemployment benefits work
- Here’s how your federal coronavirus tax rebate check will work
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- AstraZeneca resuming US testing of COVID-19 vaccine
- Twin Oaks to reopen next week, but only for take out
- Amid complaints, class sizes shrinking for Providence virtual academy
- RI health officials fine, close 4 bars over alleged COVID violations
- Daily coronavirus cases reach record high in Rhode Island; 4 more deaths