EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – Below is a list of COVID-19 cases at nursing homes and assisted living facilities. The information is provided by the R.I. Department of Health and includes facilities with two or more case.
In the video above, Target 12 Investigators Eli Sherman and Tim White examine the data and discuss the findings.
The list below shows the nursing homes with clusters.
- 12 Responds: Submit a question
Recent episodes of 12 Responds:
- Do I have to quarantine after shopping over the border?
- Stimulus check was sent to wrong account, now what?
- Getting stimulus check for those who don’t file taxes
- Why wasn’t the $600 unemployment bump retroactive?
- Are grocery story workers required to wear a mask?
- Treasurer Magaziner on small businesses hit hard
- Answers on the $600 unemployment bump, DLT wait times, applying in Mass.
- How to ensure you get the 13-week unemployment extension
- Out of work in RI due to COVID-19? Here’s what you’re eligible for
- Here’s how the expanded federal unemployment benefits work
- Here’s how your federal coronavirus tax rebate check will work
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- Middletown High School goes remote after coronavirus cases traced to ‘super spreader event’
- 2nd study testing a COVID-19 antibody drug has a setback
- Second stimulus checks: How negotiations went from optimistic to ugly
- Raimondo cuts social gathering limit to 10, temporarily bans spectators from sporting events
- RI youth task force leads ‘Why I Care’ social media campaign