EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – Below is a list of COVID-19 cases at nursing homes and assisted living facilities. The information is provided by the R.I. Department of Health and includes facilities with two or more case.
In the video above, Target 12 Investigators Eli Sherman and Tim White examine the data and discuss the findings.
The list below shows the nursing homes with clusters.
- 12 Responds: Submit a question
Recent episodes of 12 Responds:
- Do I have to quarantine after shopping over the border?
- Stimulus check was sent to wrong account, now what?
- Getting stimulus check for those who don’t file taxes
- Why wasn’t the $600 unemployment bump retroactive?
- Are grocery story workers required to wear a mask?
- Treasurer Magaziner on small businesses hit hard
- Answers on the $600 unemployment bump, DLT wait times, applying in Mass.
- How to ensure you get the 13-week unemployment extension
- Out of work in RI due to COVID-19? Here’s what you’re eligible for
- Here’s how the expanded federal unemployment benefits work
- Here’s how your federal coronavirus tax rebate check will work
Coronavirus: Latest Headlines
- COVID-19 safety protocols vary by airline
- No fines issued despite hundreds of calls to RI’s large gathering hotline
- 6 new COVID-19-related deaths; Cape towns restrict beaches
- President Trump abruptly escorted from briefing after shooting near White House
- GOP asks US Supreme Court to block RI from relaxing mail ballot rules