Gabe Saglie, Senior Editor at Travelzoo, shares travel predictions for 2022 and local travel deals for Valentine’s Day. Enjoy these great deals–just a car ride away–with your sweetheart!
The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa, Jackson, NH (200 mi. away)
· Luxe AAA 4-Diamond, considered one of the most romantic inns in the country, only 16 rooms (each individually decorated, all w/fireplaces), upscale spa, near skiing/hiking
· $340/nt & up for the Romance Package (sparkling wine, chocolates made by inhouse chocolatier, cook-to-order breakfast)
o Stays after Valentine’s week: $179/nt.
Purity Springs Resort, Madison, NH (150 mi. away)
· Calling all skiers: quaint family-owned resort that’s surrounded by ski slopes ans tubing park and is a preferred home base for day trips to Mt. Washington (the highest peak in the NE), plus tons of activities (indoor pool, snow tubing, ice skating)
· $195/nt for Slope View Room w/2 lift tix per day
The Black Swan Inn, Lee, MA (120 mi. away)
· Quaint Berkshires B&B, w/mountain and lake views, set in the foothills of the October Mountain State Forest, near popular ski and tubing spots plus miles of scenic hiking trails
Mohegan Sun, Uncasville, CT (60 mi. away)
· Yes, gaming together can be romantic! Plus, this popular resort features 45 restaurants, a nightclub, a high-end spa and even a planetarium!
· $139-$149/nt for a Sky Tower Room
Hilton Boston Downtown, Boston (50 mi. away)
· Boston’s first-ever skyscraper, a 14-story Art Deco property, one block from the waterfront and 3 blocks from Faneuil Hall/historical sites
· $109-$159/nt. over Valentine’s week
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.