With a new school year comes new stress, especially with the pandemic involved. Our digital reporter Emily Gibbs chats with Mom bloggers, Audrey McClelland and Courtney Caligiuri. They talk back to school stress, prepping their kids for a new school year and offer some advice for anxious parents.
– Get into those routines NOW
– Honesty is the best policy with kids right now
– Organization is key for kids
– Designated work area at home
– Mix up the masks (prints and colors)
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.