The kids are headed back to school, but before they get on the bus they need to stock up on the right gear.
From notebooks to backpacks, and so much more there is a lot to choose from! Mom blogger, Courtney Caligiuri, shares some of her favorites in the segment above.Items featured:
- Circo Light-Up Backpack (pink peace sign print) – $24.99
- This backpack was designed specifically by Target’s Product Design and Development team
- Lights on the shoulder straps and front of the backpack are a functional safety addition to help parents spot their child and keep them visible to other drivers while kids are waiting for the bus or leaving school
- User friendly for kids of all ages, three light speeds are controlled by button on the shoulder strap (on, slow blink, fast blink). Auto shut-off after 15 minutes will make the most of the 800+ hours of battery life
- Flipeez Backpacks – $24.99
- Embark Lunch Satchels – $12.99 each. With a carabiner clip, this lunch box can be easily attached to a backpack
- Assorted Notebooks – $2.50 each
- Character folders – $1.00 each
From new movies like Minions and Star Wars to kid favorites like Frozen and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, all of the characters kids love can be found on supplies, backpacks, apparel and accessories.