This morning in The Rhode Show kitchen, Nick Rabar joined us from Avenue N making Parmesan Zucchini Cakes with Spicy Red Sauce.
- 2 each medium size Zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg, cracked and whipped
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- Olive Oil as needed
- Combine zucchini, parmesan, flour, egg and salt.
- Fry in oil over medium – high heat until crispy.
- Serve with spicy red sauce. (optional)
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.