Nick Rabar from Avenue N is here today showing us how to make warm potato salad with creamy avacado dressing.
- 1 lb Baby Potatoes, quartered, roasted, cooled
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Avocado, ripe
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 2 Eggs, hard boiled, rough chopped
- 3 slices Prosciutto, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup Peas, blanched in salted water
- 1 small bunch Dill, rough chopped
- In a small mixing bowl combine mayo, yogurt, honey, vinegar, avocado, olive oil and salt.
- Place warm potatoes on a platter, top with dressing, then eggs, peas, prosciutto, and dill.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.