Nick Rabar from Avenue N is back in the kitchen today showing us how to make Warm Lobster BLT Dip. It should take about 25 min and serve 4-6.
- 1lb Lobster Meat
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup Gruyere Cheese
- 2ea. Tomatoes, skin only, small dice
- 3 pieces Bacon, small dice
- 1pinch Tarragon, chopped
- 1pinch Horseradish, grated
- As needed…Bread Crumbs, Chives, Toast Points
- Bring cream to a boil, fold in cheese and melt.
- Add all other ingredients and bake.
- Top with bread crumbs and chives, serve with toast points
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.