In the kitchen today, we welcome back Guinevere Furtado from Goodies by Guinevere. She is showing us a cute new treat for your Thanksgiving day. The recipe for the Turkey Strawberries is 🍓🍫
- Fresh Strawberries cleaned & dried
- 1.5 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate
- Mini Marshmallows
- Mini Pretzel Sticks
- Prep your strawberries & melt the chocolate either with a double boiler method on the stove, or in 30 second intervals in the microwave stirring in between.
- Cut the marshmallows on an angle and break the pretzel sticks in half.
- Stick the pretzels into the smaller half of the marshmallows & attach them to the sides of the strawberries with some chocolate to form the legs.
- Once the strawberries have all of their legs, let them set in the fridge for at least 5 minutes before dipping them fully in the dark chocolate.
- Melt the white chocolate & dip only the bottom of the strawberry’s “turkey legs”! Et Violà!
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.