In the kitchen today, we welcome Chef Nick Rabar from Avenue N, making Tuna & Avocado Ceviche. This recipe takes about 25 minutes and serves 4-6.
- 1 lb Tuna Steak, medium dice
- 1 Cucumber, no skin, no seeds, medium dice
- 1 – 2 Jalapeños, no seeds, thinly sliced
- 1 Avocado, medium dice
- 1 small bunch Cilantro, chopped
- 3 Scallions, minced
- 1/8 cup Lime Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- Combine lime, scallion, vinegar, orange juice, fish sauce, olive oil, garlic and salt.
- Combine all other ingredients and add dressing as desired.
- Add additional salt to taste.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.