Chef Mike Fleury stopped by from Bravo by the Sea on Tuesday morning to make Tuna and Wild Salmon Chirashi. Try the recipe and let us know what you think!
- 1/2 cup Shoyu Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ponzu Sauce
- 1/2 cup Rice Wine
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 4 oz Tuna, diced
- 4 oz Wild Salmon, diced
- 1 tsp. Toasted Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. Toasted white sesame seeds
- 1/2 hard boiled egg, yolk removed, diced
- 1 tbsp. pickled red onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Diced Chives
- 4 wontons, halved, baked
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut your 4 wontons in half on an angle, place on baking sheet with parchment paper under and above the wontons. Once oven is heated bake in oven for 8-12 minutes or until the wontons are crispy
- In mixing bowl mix the Ponzu, shoyu and rice wine together along with the red pepper flakes. Set aside
- Cut your tuna and salmon into a medium dice and add to the marinade and let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Once the tuna and salmon have marinated, remove from the liquid and place in a bowl and mix along with the egg and pickled red onions.
- Remove from bowl then top with the chives, sesame seeds and panko. Serve with the wontons on side.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.