Chef Chris Felingiere of Stevie D’s Riverside Tavern joined us in The Rhode Show kitchen to show us how to make their Portuguese Burger.
- 2oz. Chopped Chourico
- 4oz. Ground Beef
- 1. Portuguese Muffin
- 1. Slice Cheddar Cheese
- 1. Egg
- Boom Boom sauce
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Heat grill/pan to medium heat.
- While grill/pan is heating, combine chopped chourico and ground beef, then form into a patty.
- Place patty on grill and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- When burger is close to prefered temperature, top with Cheddar cheese.
- While cheese is melting, fry egg to desired doneness and butter and grill Portuguese Muffin.
- Assemble burger and drizzle with Boom Boom sauce or condiment of choice.