This morning, we welcome back Chef and Owner of Parma Ristorante, David Ashworth. He is showing us how to make Terra Di Mare, a pan seared filet mignon, served with lobster ravioli in a pink lobster cream sauce with grilled asparagus wrapped with prosciutto.
- 2 six ounce filets
- 5oz lobster meat
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 thin slices of prosciutto
- 4 lobster filled raviolis
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- 8oz of Parma pink sauce
- Pan sear filet medallions, then set aside and cook raviolis al dente and place on plate with filets.
- Then top with pink sauce with the lobster meat.
- Wrap the prosciutto around the asparagus and place on top for garnish.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.