In the kitchen today we welcome Chef Mike Fleury from Thames Waterside making Sweet Potato Gnocchi Shrimp Carbonara.
- 8 oz sweet potato gnocchi
- 5 oz 31/40 peeled and deveined tail off shrimp
- 3 oz green peas
- 3 strips bacon diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese
- Black pepper to taste
- Bring pot of water to a boil and add gnocchi
- Preheat saute pan and add bacon to pan and cook bacon down. Once bacon browned add peas and shrimp.
- Once shrimp is most of way cooked add cream and stir in. Once shrimp is cooked add Parmesan cheese and crushed black pepper.
- Strain gnocchi and add to sauce. Stir to combine then plate.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.