Today in The Rhode Show kitchen we are joined by Executive Chef and Owner David Ashworth of Parma Ristorante making their Stuffed Artichokes.
- 6 Artichokes Hearts (canned)
- 5 oz goat cheese
- 2 tbsp white truffle oil
- 1/4 cup of crispy pancetta – diced
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of balsamic glaze
- 3 eggs
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, granulated garlic
- 2 cups of bread crumbs – seasoned optional
Truffled Goat Cheese:
- In a bowl, mix goat cheese, 1/2 of truffle oil, 2 pinches of salt, 1 pinch of pepper, 1 pinch of granulated garlic then mix with the back side of the spoon and add parsley.
Balsamic Cream Sauce:
- In a small sauce pan add heavy cream, aged balsamic glaze and crispy pancetta and reduce till thickened.
- Take artichokes hearts and stuff the middle of them with a tbsp on the truffled goat cheese.
- After stuffing, put them in a simple egg wash and then dredge in breadcrumb evenly.
- Fry in oil at 350 degrees or on med high heat.
- When fried, place over prosciutto di parma on a plate and drizzle with the balsamic cream.