- Sirloin or Ribeye Steak coated in crushed peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons whole black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Sear steak until desired fineness is reached in cast iron pan over high heat.
- Remove steaks from pan. Add oil, butter and shallots, sautéed until translucent, add brandy and stir.
- Add cream and reduce over high heat until reduced by half.
- Serve hot over steaks.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.