In the kitchen today, we welcome Nick Rabar from Avenue N making Spinach and Artichoke Cheesy Bread.
- 1,15oz. can Artichokes, drained, chopped
- 1cup Spinach, drained, chopped
- 1/2 Red onion, medium dice
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Thyme, chopped
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/4 stick Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup Gruyere, shredded
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch Garlic Granules
- 1 loaf Durum Bread
- Sauté onions and garlic in butter.
- Add and flour, stir until dissolved.
- Add cream and bring to a boil.
- Add artichokes, spinach salt, garlic granules, gruyere and parmesan. Slightly cool.
- Cut durum in half from top to bottom and spread mix on bread.
- Top with mozzarella and bake until browned and toasted.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.