Bob Burke from Pot au Feu joined us in the kitchen this morning making Spaghetti Squash. Besides the plain squash, he also showed us how take it up a notch with some add-ins.
- Spaghetti Squash
- Cherry Tomatoes, cut
- Parmesean Cheese
- Dried Taragon or Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut spaghetti squash in half length wise
- Cook in oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until fork tender
- Scoop out the seeds
- Use a fork to pull at the squash to create the spaghetti likeness
- As an alternative, you can add in the cut tomatoes and Parmesean cheese
- Another alternative is to add taragon or rosemary spices with some butter and salt and pepper
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.