This morning in our kitchen, we welcomed back Chef Nick Rabar from Avenue N. He made us a snap pea salad perfect for spring and summer.
- Snap Peas, blanched in salted water
- 6 Radishes, sliced
- 1ea. Shallots, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Dill, chopped
- 1 cup Ricotta
- 1ea. Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- Lightly dress peas, radish, shallots and radish with some of the olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper.
- Add remaining oil and lemon, honey, salt and pepper to the ricotta.
- Spread ricotta on plate, top with salad.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.