This morning in The Rhode Show Kitchen, Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar making stir-fried shrimp and vegetables tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce, served on a bed of rice, and topped with crispy wonton strips and green onions.
- 12 41/50 Shrimp, tail off
- 6 oz. White Rice
- 8 oz. Red Bell Peppers
- 6 oz. Carrots, shredded
- 8 oz. Broccoli Florets
- 6 oz. Mushrooms, sliced
- 6 oz. Onions, seasoned
- 8 oz. Celery
- 3 tbsp. Garlic, chopped
- 2 oz. Stir Fry Sauce
- 1/2 cup Wonton Strips
- 1 tbsp. Green Onions, sliced
- Cook white rice per directions.
- Saute vegetables in lightly oiled pan.
- Saute 12 shrimp in lightly oiled pan.
- Season shrimp with blackened seasoning.
- Combine ingredients and toss.
- Place rice in center of plate and top with shrimp and vegetables.
- Place wonton strips on top.
- Sprinkle sliced green onions over entire dish.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.