Today in the kitchen we learned how to make Salted Cod and Littlenecks with White Wine with Chef Natalia Paiva Neves from O Dinis Restaurant.
- ½ Onion, sliced
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 4-5 oz. Cod (on the bone)
- Grill cod.
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
Appetizer: Littlenecks with White Wine
- Olive Oil
- Little Necks
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley
- 2 Dashes of Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- Sauté garlic in olive oil. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover until little necks open.
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.