S’mores Milkshake Ingredients:
- Half of a Hershey’s bar
- 1 jumbo marshmallow
- 3 graham cracker squares
- graham cracker crumbs
- 3 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Whipped cream
- 1 bamboo skewers
- 1 blow torch
- First spread the fluff around the rim of the cup.
- Next cut the Hershey’s bar in half (using only 3 squares) and put to the side.
- 3 squares will go inside the s'more. The other 3 to top.
- Take 2 squares and cut in half.
- Place squares and graham cracker squares around rim.
- Spread fluff on both sides of graham crackers and place 3 squares of chocolate on top of the fluff. Put both sides together to form a complete s'more.
- In a blender mix ice cream and milk and blend until you get a thick creamy milkshake consistency.
- Add graham cracker crumbs to milkshake.
- Pour milkshake inside decorated cup.
- Top with whipped cream and place s’more resting on the whipped cream and between the rim of the cup.
- Place 1 chocolate square on top and 1 small graham cracker square.
- Place 1 jumbo marshmallow on the skewer stick and using the torch roast carefully.
- Once golden brown place the s’more inside the cup.
Fruity Pebbles Bubble Cone Ingredients:
- Waffle mix
- Vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of fruity pebbles
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Fruity pebbles for topping
- White chocolate sauce
- Candy gummies
- Cotton candy
- Bubble waffle maker
- In a bowl, mix together the waffle mix, milk, vanilla extract, fruity pebbles and 1 egg.
- Place the mixture in a hot bubble waffle maker until golden brown.
- Once complete, place in a paper cone and top with 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream, sprinkles, fruity pebbles, candy gummies, cotton candy, and whipped cream.
The Rhode Show Content Disclaimer
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.