Nick Rabar from Avenue N joins us this morning making Roasted “French Onion” Chicken. This recipe should take 45 min and serves 6-8.
- 1.5 lbs Chicken Breast, Roasted, pulled
- 4 Sweet Onions, julienned
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 pint Sherry Wine
- 1quart Beef Broth
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Oregano, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan
- 1/4 French Baguette, medium dice, cut into croutons
- 6 oz. Raclette Cheese (can substitute gruyere or fontina)
- 2 Tablespoons Truffle Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch Cracked Pepper
- In a cast iron pan add olive oil and saute onions over medium heat until caramelized.
- Once caramelized, add garlic and sauce for 1 minute.
- Add sherry wine and reduce by half.
- Add beef broth, balsamic, thyme and parmesan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with croutons and cheese, bake at 500 until browned on top.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.