Nick Rabar from Avenue N was in the kitchen this morning showing us how to make Roasted Broccoli Rabe with Italian Sausage Dressing. Recipe time is 25 minutes and feeds 6-8.
- 2 bunches Broccoli Rabe, cleaned, seasoned, roasted
- 1/2 lb Sweet Italian Sausage, removed from casing, cooked
- 1/4 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch Cracked Pepper
- 1 pinch Crushed Red Pepper
- As needed Parmesan
- As Needed Chopped Parsley
- Place roasted broccoli on a platter.
- Combine sausage, oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- Top Rabe with vinaigrette, crushed red pepper, parmesan, parsley.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.