Executive Chef and Owner David Ashworth from Parma Ristorante joins us today in the kitchen making RI Style Calamari. He is joined by Bethany Lardaro speaking about the RI Calamari Festival on September 7th.
- 1 lb Calamari rings freshly sliced
- 1 cup banana pepper tings
- 2 table spoons of butter
- 3 pinches of salt
- 3 pinches of garlic powder
- chopped parsley
- 3 cups of fish chic for sifting
- Bread the calamari
- Fry to a golden light brown
- Toss in the mixture of ingredients
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.