In the kitchen this morning, Nick Rabar is back from Avenue N showing us how to make Quinoa & Brown Rice Bowls with Vegetables & Honey – Curry Vinaigrette.
- 1 cup Brown Rice, cooked
- 1 cup Quinoa, cooked
- 1 Red Pepper, Julienne
- 1 Sweet Potato, diced, roasted
- 1/2 cup Edamame, shelled, cooked
- 1/2 cup Black Beans, cooked
- 1 cup Spinach, lightly sautéed in garlic
- 1 Eggplant, medium dice, sautéed in Szechwan sauce
- 1 Ripe Avocado, diced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon, juiced, no seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- Garnishes (optional) – Seeds (flax, chia, sesame), Cilantro Leaves
- Combine olive oil, lemon, vinegar, honey, curry, salt.
- Dress rice and quinoa with dressing,
- Top with all other ingredients.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.