In the kitchen today, we welcome Bri Blank Alexander from Bri Healthy making Protein Pancakes and without protein powder.
- ½ cup oat flour (measure oats and grind finely in a food processor)
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 4 packets pure stevia
- 4 oz unsweetened applesauce
- Desired toppings (I’ll likely use blueberries and chocolate chips)
- Optional: a dash of cinnamon
- Pure maple syrup
- Mix egg whites and applesauce in a bowl well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Spray a griddle or a pan with nonstick cooking spray. Heat on medium low heat.
- Slowly pour the batter onto the griddle or pan into round pancake shapes.
- Immediately top with desired toppings.
- When the batter starts to bubble, flip them over using a spatula.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 with the remaining batter and enjoy!
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.