Nick Rabar from Avenue N is back for 2022 and sharing his recipe for Pimento Cheese Dip. This recipe serves 8-10.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 lb Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Diced Pimentos (jar)
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 teaspoon Franks Red Hot Sauce
- In a food processor mix mayo, onions and Franks hot sauce, puree.
- Add in cheese and pimentos, lightly pulse and remove.
- Refrigerate for minimum of 1 hour prior to serving.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.