It’s time for Thanksgiving and gravy is an essential item on the food list. Good thing we had Nick Rabar from Avenue N on the show today showing us how to make the perfect pan gravy.
- 1 quart Chicken Broth
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- In the same roasting pan you cooked your turkey in, remove excess grease and place back on
- Add butter, melt and add flour to form a roux.
- Add broth and scrap pan clean.
- Add herbs, pinch of salt and pepper.
- Allow to simmer until thickened, strain, enjoy.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.