In the kitchen today, we welcome Pastry Chef Jamie Chernesky from the Coast Guard House making Penne Pecorino. It is a pasta dish of penne with pecorino cheese saute.
- 1 lb Penne Pasta
- 2 cups Arugula
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pecorino cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Option to add grilled chicken, shrimp, or steak
- Boil water and add pasta.
- While pasta is cooking heat a couple tablespoons of olive oil in pan.
- Add tomatoes and sauté until slightly tender. Turn off heat and strain pasta.
- Add pasta, olive oil, and tomatoes to boil and toss.
- Add salt and pepper, arugula and cheese to finish.
- Toss is any desired add ons.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.