We welcome Chef and Owner of Avenue N, Nick Rabar, back into the kitchen today making Pasta E Fagioli.
- 1lb Ditalini Pasta, cooked in salted water
- 1 can White Beans, opened, particle crushed
- 2oz. Pancetta, small diced, rendered
- 1 Small Carrot, small dice
- 2 Celery Stalks, small dice
- 1/2 Onion, small dice
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1cup White Wine
- 1cup Chicken Stock
- 1- 28oz. can Crushed Tomato
- 2oz. Butter
- 1 small bunch Parsley, chopped
- Parmesan, grated, As Needed
- Olive Oil, As Needed
- Salt & Pepper, As Needed
- Broccoli Rabe, As Needed (Optional)
- In a large sauce pan saute pancetta, carrots, celery, onions and garlic until soft.
- Add wine, reduce by half.
- Add stock, tomatoes and butter.
- Fold in cooked pasta, beans, butter and herbs.
- Top with parmesan and Broccoli Rabe (optional).
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.