Executive Chef/Owner David Ashworth joins us in the kitchen today from Parma Ristorante making their Parma Florentina. It is a 48 ounce bone in Rib Eye, the KING of ALL steaks.
- 48 oz Bone In Rib Eye
- 2 Red Peppers
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 2 Roasted Potatoes
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Dash of salt and pepper and a little garlic salt and rosemary
- Rub the Rib Eye down with salt, pepper, garlic salt, rosemary and oil. Let sit for 20 mins .
- Put on a very hot grill or pan and sear each side for 4 minutes.
- Put in oven at 450 for 15 min.
- Let sit for 10 min then slice.
- Serve with roasted potatoes, grilled red pepper, asparagus and zucchini.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.