- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 3 tbs Horseradish
- 1/4 lb Bacon
- White Pepper
- Dice the bacon and cook in a pan on the stove until crisp.
- Drain the fat.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl, then add the bacon and mix well.
- Spread generously on fresh shucked oysters.
- Broil until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
- This sauce can also be baked on Shrimp and Scallops.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by baking Shrimp and Scallops in ramekin with a little butter and white wine until warm.
- Remove from oven top with sauce and return to oven.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until sauce turns golden.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.