Executive Chef/Owner David Ashworth of Parma Ristorante joined us in The Rhode Show kitchen to show us how to make their Orecchiette con Rabe.
- 1 lb. Orecchiette Pasta (cooked al dente)
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 12 oz sliced grilled chicken
- 3 cups of blanched rabe
- 1 cup chopped black olives
- 10 oz chicken stock
- 2 tbsp marscapone cheese
- 4 pinches of salt
- 2 pinches of pepper
- 2 pinches crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup of grated reggiano parmigiana cheese
- Saute on medium high heat garlic, oil and crushed red pepper seed.
- When garlic is golden brown, then add chicken, rabe, black olives and all of the spices.
- Saute for roughly two minutes then add your chicken stock and grated cheese.
- Stir until sauce thickens slightly and then add cooked pasta and serve.