In the kitchen today, we welcome Chef Nick Rabar from Avenue N making One Dish Roast Chicken.
- 4 Chicken Breast, skin on
- 1 bunch Rosemary, chopped
- 1ea. Lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 2 Potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 bunch Kale, washed
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- Marinate chicken in rosemary, lemon, garlic, olive oil and honey.
- Place sliced potatoes on the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Then place kale next.
- Then place chicken on top.
- Roast chicken at 425 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.