In the kitchen today, we welcome Chef Nick Rabar from Avenue N making Nick’s Bang Bang Cauliflower.
Ingredients for the Cauliflower:
- 1 head Cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/2 cup Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 Pinch Kosher Salt
- Scallions (optional) as needed
- Canola Oil for Frying as needed
Ingredients for Sauce:
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- Preheat oil to 350 degrees.
- Combine cornstarch and water and coat cauliflower with it.
- Deep fry until crispy.
- Remove onto an absorbent plate and season with salt.
- Plate and top with scallions and sauce.
- For Sauce: Combine all ingredients
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.