- 1 oz Butter
- 10 oz Shallots chopped
- 2 ea Large Portabella’s
- 2 Cups of Chianti Wine
- 1 oz Olive Oil
- 1 oz Chopped Garlic
- 1 ea Cowboy Ribeye
- Kosher Salt & Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Sear and cook steak to desired temperature.
- In pan heat olive oil and lightly caramelize garlic and shallots.
- Add in mushrooms and cook lightly.
- Deglaze pan with Chianti wine and reduce by half
- Add in butter to fortify and taste for season.
- Season with Salt, Pepper or any herbs of your choice.
- Slice steak and place on platter
- Generous apply confit reduction to steak and serve immediately.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.