- 2-4oz or 1-8oz Mahi filet
- Equal parts Panko breadcrumbs and crushed macadamia nut pieces
- Sweet potatoes
- Heavy cream
- Brown Sugar
- Dust Mahi with house seasonings
- Press Mahi into Panko/Mac. nut mixture
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in sauté pan. Sauté Mahi on both sides
- Bake sweet potatoes in oven (350 for approx 45 min).
- Take out of skin and dice.
- Pulse cooked sweet potato in food processor with butter, salt, pepper and a small amount of cream.
- Bring to sauté pan to heat through.
- Heat butter, rum and sugar in sauté pan.
- Place plantains in sauté pan and toss.
- Allow to heat through and for the sugar to caramelize.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.