In the kitchen today, GoProvidence.com brings us Chef Carlos Damoura from Jerry Longo’s Meatballs and Martinis at Bally’s Twin River Lincoln making Lobster Ravioli with pink vodka sauce. He also shares with us an escarole and beans dish.
- 5 Lobster Raviolis
- 1 tsp. Unsalted Butter
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 4 oz. Heavy cream
- 4 oz. of Pomodoro sauce
- 1 tbsp. of grated Parmigiano cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lobster mean
- Bring lobster stock up to a gentle boil.
- Drop ravioli in boiling water and cook for approximately four minutes.
- In separate sauté pan, on a medium flame, add butter then add vodka, add cream, pomodoro sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Add parmigiano cheese, let it reduce.
- Add cooked ravioli and finish with olive oil and fresh basil.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.