In the kitchen today, we welcome Executive Chef Jack Lee from Emerald Bay Food Hall at Bally’s Twin River Lincoln. He is making their Lobster and Mango Salad with sesame dressing.
- 6 oz. cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 2 tsp. of mint
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cucumbers (sliced lengthwise for plating)
- Fresh cilantro
Ingredients for Sesame Dressing:
- 1.5 tbsp of Honey
- 1 tbsp. of rice vinegar
- ½ tsp of Mustard
- ½ tbsp of Sesame oil
- ½ tsp of Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of black Sesame seeds
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing in a bowl. Whisk until well blended.
- Assemble the salad by topping the chopped romaine with the lobster meat, mango, and grape tomatoes, and carrots.
- Drizzle the salad with the salad dressing and gently toss.
- Sprinkle the salad with sesame seeds.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.