Nick Rabar from Avenue N is in the kitchen this morning making Lime – Sriracha Chicken Salad.
- 1.5 lb Chicken Breast, poached and pulled
- 1/4 cup Sriracha Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Lime
- 1/4 cup Oil, Coconut or Olive
- 1 cup Quinoa, cooked
- 1 Red Pepper, medium dice, sautéed
- 1 head Baby Bok Choy, sliced, sautéed
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced, sautéed
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger, minced, sautéed
- 4 Scallions, sliced
- 1 pinch Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- Whisk together sriracha, honey, lime and coconut oil.
- Add a pinch of salt and toss with cooked chicken.
- Combine all other ingredients, adjust seasoning if necessary.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.