Executive Chef Peter DeSimone of Arturo Joe's joined us in The Rhode Show kitchen to show us how to make their Lamb Shank Osso Buco.
- 1 Cup Veal Demi or stock (Can substitute Beef or Chicken Stock)
- 1 Cup Shitake Mushrooms
- 1 Cup chopped celery
- 1 Cup Chopped onions or Pearl onions
- 1 Cup Chopped carrots
- 4 Cups Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- Lightly flour and season (Salt, Pepper & Garlic) Lamb Hind shank
- In a saute pan, place the beef and add other ingredients
- Cover the pan for slow cooking for 2 1/2 to 3 hours at 325 until meat falls off the bone
The Rhode Show Content Disclaimer
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Warwick police give little girl escort to bus stop
- On the move to reconnect the mind and body
- Experience of helping Florence victims makes volunteer ready to give more
- Town of Lincoln donates ambulance to Haitian community