In the kitchen today, we welcome Nick Rabar from Avenue N making Irish Potato Salad.
- 1.5 Potato, diced, placed in boiling water
- 1 Corned Beef, sliced, seared
- 1 head Napa Cabbage, pickled (can substitute sauerkraut)
- 1 bunch Scallions sliced
- 1/2 cup Whole Grain Mustard
- 1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/8 cup Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch Cracked Black Pepper
- Mix mustard, vinegar, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Combine all ingredients
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.