In the kitchen today, we welcome Chef Todd Camp from Huck’s Filling Station making Huck’s Shrimp Toast.
- Sautéed shrimp
- House made n’duja sausage
- Smoked shellfish butter
Ingredients for N’duja sausage:
- 1 cup. Soppressata ( you can also sub pepperoni )
- 3 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Calabrian Chili ( you can sub 1 tbsp red chili flakes )
- 2 tbsp. Sundried Tomatoes, rough chopped
Directions for N’duja sausage:
- In a food processor with the blade attachment, add all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Once you have achieved the desired consistency, use a spatula to scrap out the sausage mixture and store in a container. It can be stored in the fridge for about 2 weeks.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.