In the kitchen today we welcome Sous Chef John Niederer from Rhody Roots making their Hash It Out and Stuffed French Toast.
Ingredients for Hash It Out:
- Local roasted sweet potatoes
- Caramelized onions
- Sauteed kale
- One duck egg
- Creamy pablano cashew sauce
Ingredients for Stuffed French Toast:
- Thick-cut french toast
- Raspberry ricotta cannoli filling
- Fresh fruit
- Chantilly cream
Directions for Hash It Out:
- Sauté sweet potatoes, caramelized onions, and baby kale together.
- Pan fry a duck egg.
- Plate sweet potato hash, garnish with sauce, place duck egg on top.
Directions for Stuffed French Toast:
- Dip bread in egg-wash.
- Sear in buttered pan.
- Top with whipped cream and combined ricotta and raspberry.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.