GoProvidence.com brings us Chef Matt King, Chief Culinary Officer of PPX Hospitality Brands and Legal Sea Foods making a Half Pound Maine Lobster Roll. The lobster is warm butter-poached or traditional with lemon mayo, french fries and coleslaw.
- 8 oz lobster meat
- 1 toasted lobster roll
- 2 tablespoons of lobster mayo
- 1 teaspoon celery diced
- ½ teaspoon onion green trimmed/cut
- 1/16 lemon wedge
- 1 plating garnish
- 1 side coleslaw
- 1 side French fries
- Combine lobster meat, celery, scallions and lemon mayo and mix thoroughly but gently
- Brush roll with butter on both sides and griddle golden brown and toasted.
- Pile lobster meat high on roll, insert into boat and place center of plate at slight angle.
- 4.Plate with side of french fries and coleslaw.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.