In the kitchen today, we welcome Chef Natalia Paiva-Neves from O Dinis making Grilled Pork Cutlets.
- 2 lbs center cut pork loin
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of granulated powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- Half of a glass of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Take the pork cutlets and add a tablespoon of the crushed red pepper, a tablespoon of the paprika, a tablespoon of the granulated garlic, two bay leaves and a glass of white wine. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Next day, add a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of olive oil to a pan and sear the pork cutlets.
- When you flip it to the other side, add a tablespoon of garlic, and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add your glass of white wine and cook for about three minutes. Turn off the flame and add a tablespoon of butter.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.